Skip to main content

Need Water Service?

Before we can provide our services, you must come in to the District Office to complete "Start of New Utilities Service" application. With the applciation, you must provide a copy of your Drivers License or State Issued ID Card, a copy of your social security card, a copy of official paperwork that states the address and the name of the new owner (i.e. escrow documents), and deposit. 

If you are a tenant wishing to apply for services, we will need consent from the property owner to add you as a tenant in their account. Copies of drivers license/I.D., social security card and deposit (if applicable)  must be presented at the time of signing the application. 

Any questions can be directed to the District Office at (559) 485-7353. We are located at 3580 S. Frank Street, Fresno, California, 93725.